Sunday, December 18, 2011

News & Christmas Songs

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all doing well and you are enjoying the Holiday Season. Maybe some of you are already on vacations. The blog has gone past to the 1000 pagevews yesterday ! That's crazy ! Thanks everyone for reading me regularly and a special thanks also to the artists who are sharing the links when I talk about their music.

I'm going to start the christmas song week today and will take few days off for Christmas. I will start this series by some of my favorite christmas songs singing by artists I have already talked you about. Hope you'll like it.

xox
Emilie, The Indie Discovery

Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson - "Winter Song"


Sara Bareilles - "Love is Christmas"



Bess Rogers - "Little Saint Nick"



Allie Moss - "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen"


Be Still (Lauren Zettler & Cameron Mizell) - "Let It Snow"

Andrea Hamilton - "Christmas Clock"


Lelia Broussard & Jake Newton - "Merry Ex-Mas"


No comments:

Post a Comment